Our Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
b1akSpac3
The Founding of the Aegis I_vote_lcapThe Founding of the Aegis I_voting_barThe Founding of the Aegis I_vote_rcap 
Nefarious
The Founding of the Aegis I_vote_lcapThe Founding of the Aegis I_voting_barThe Founding of the Aegis I_vote_rcap 
Gr8-Scott
yewshallnotfathom
Unknown
dark15
AngeleoMortis
thegun
Spiderspy
sitnet
Latest topics
» The Flame of the Dragonkin
The Founding of the Aegis I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:19 pm

» Rules and Mechanics Master Thread
The Founding of the Aegis I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:35 pm

» Soprana (Working title) Megathread
The Founding of the Aegis I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:24 am

» Second Age: The Age of Conquest
The Founding of the Aegis I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:02 am

» Culture of The Hunt
The Founding of the Aegis I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:43 am

» The Founding of the Aegis
The Founding of the Aegis I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:25 am

» First Age: The Age of Magic
The Founding of the Aegis I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:24 am

» Useful Websites
The Founding of the Aegis I_icon_minitimeby Nefarious Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:45 pm

The Founding of the Aegis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gr8-Scott
Master Sergeant
Gr8-Scott

The Founding of the Aegis Empty
PostSubject: The Founding of the Aegis   The Founding of the Aegis I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 3:25 am

“The Northern Frontier is a dangerous place, where a single wasted breath can mean the difference between life and death”

TL;DR: The Aegis of the North is a big impenetrable city in the harsh North. It was founded by one small clan with badass shields.

This was so for the [name of the first aegis clan here] members. Four hunters whose families had formed a bond based on respect, camaraderie and above all, survival... On the day that the moon fell, the hunters watched the falling object split in two. With one piece falling further and further onto the horizon and the other falling right in front of them with a great crash. The object before them was a large piece of metal -the only of its kind known to exist- the clans would later name “Moonsteel”.

The hunters brought the large object back to the clan's artisans who worked the metal into four great shields that would be held by the four clan leaders. These shields, on top of being nearly indestructible, posses the ability to absorb magic and magic based attacks including the ancient Dragon magic.

As word of the clans hunting prowess spread and more and more families joined their community, the brothers found a place to permanently settle the now very large super clan. Between the “mountain back of the Northern Frontier and the Bay of the Great Sea the clan placed permanent roots. This land due to its impregnability and its numerous victories over would be usurpers would come to be called The Aegis of the North. Named after the city’s safety as well as the Great Shields wielded by its leaders and their descendants.
Back to top Go down

The Founding of the Aegis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Freedom :: Dungeons and Dragons :: Lore-
Jump to: