Our Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
b1akSpac3
Soprana (Working title) Megathread I_vote_lcapSoprana (Working title) Megathread I_voting_barSoprana (Working title) Megathread I_vote_rcap 
Nefarious
Soprana (Working title) Megathread I_vote_lcapSoprana (Working title) Megathread I_voting_barSoprana (Working title) Megathread I_vote_rcap 
Gr8-Scott
yewshallnotfathom
Unknown
dark15
AngeleoMortis
thegun
Spiderspy
sitnet
Latest topics
» The Flame of the Dragonkin
Soprana (Working title) Megathread I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:19 pm

» Rules and Mechanics Master Thread
Soprana (Working title) Megathread I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:35 pm

» Soprana (Working title) Megathread
Soprana (Working title) Megathread I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:24 am

» Second Age: The Age of Conquest
Soprana (Working title) Megathread I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:02 am

» Culture of The Hunt
Soprana (Working title) Megathread I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:43 am

» The Founding of the Aegis
Soprana (Working title) Megathread I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:25 am

» First Age: The Age of Magic
Soprana (Working title) Megathread I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:24 am

» Useful Websites
Soprana (Working title) Megathread I_icon_minitimeby Nefarious Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Soprana (Working title) Megathread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gr8-Scott
Master Sergeant
Gr8-Scott

Soprana (Working title) Megathread Empty
PostSubject: Soprana (Working title) Megathread   Soprana (Working title) Megathread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 4:24 am

This thread should serve as a compendium. Housing links to all the individual articles we've written on the world. it can be used a s a DM or player resource.

The world of Soprana is divided into 3 main continents.

"Continent 1"

This is the continent on which The Goddess landed.

Lore:

1. First Age: The Age of Magic
  2. Second Age: The Age of Conquest
  3. The Flame of the Dragonkin
  4. Third Age: Age of Defiance

Main Races:

1. Moon elves
  2. Dragonkin
  3. Wood elves?
  4. Dwarves
  5. Giants
  6. Minutaurs
  7. Tieflings

People:

1. The Goddess
  2. The Great Dragon //needs a name

Locations:

The Moonlands

--- The Moon City
--- The Drow City
--- The Deadlands (area around the Moon and Drow City)
--- Surrounding colonies belonging to The Goddess's Empire

Middlands

--- An ancient swamp
--- Surrounding sparce forrests and settlements

The Highlands (AKA The Dragon Highlands)

--- The Badlands (harsh, arid mountains)
--- The Dragon City
--- Surrounding towns under the Dragon City's protection

"Continent 2"

The harsh northmost continent of Soprana

Lore:

--- The Founding of The Aegis
--- Culture of the Hunt

Main Races:

1. Humans
  2. Dwarves?

Locations:

--- The Aegis of The North (AKA The Aegis or Aegis)
--- The Northern Frontier (Harsh unforgiving forrest)
Back to top Go down

Soprana (Working title) Megathread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Freedom :: Dungeons and Dragons :: World-
Jump to: