Our Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
b1akSpac3
Culture of The Hunt I_vote_lcapCulture of The Hunt I_voting_barCulture of The Hunt I_vote_rcap 
Nefarious
Culture of The Hunt I_vote_lcapCulture of The Hunt I_voting_barCulture of The Hunt I_vote_rcap 
Gr8-Scott
yewshallnotfathom
Unknown
dark15
AngeleoMortis
thegun
Spiderspy
sitnet
Latest topics
» The Flame of the Dragonkin
Culture of The Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:19 pm

» Rules and Mechanics Master Thread
Culture of The Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:35 pm

» Soprana (Working title) Megathread
Culture of The Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:24 am

» Second Age: The Age of Conquest
Culture of The Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:02 am

» Culture of The Hunt
Culture of The Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:43 am

» The Founding of the Aegis
Culture of The Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:25 am

» First Age: The Age of Magic
Culture of The Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:24 am

» Useful Websites
Culture of The Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Nefarious Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Culture of The Hunt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gr8-Scott
Master Sergeant
Gr8-Scott

Culture of The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Culture of The Hunt   Culture of The Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 3:43 am

“In the North, strength is revered above all else”

TL;DR: Northeners respect you those can kill things. To gain respect, kill something big and then wear the thing you killed.

In and around The Aegis people wearing helms made from various animal heads are a common sight. The people of The Aegis judge one another’s worth by their ability to fend for themselves. This is best exemplified in the creation of Beast Armor. This is a full set of armour or simply just a helm, that was crafted using materials from the greatest beast one has slain. This armour usually crafted by hand, by the person who slew a great beast but can can be modified by a member of The Aegis’s many Artisan Clans. A popular rite of passage for the hunter clans of The Aegis is “The First Hunt” where once a child is of age, they are sent into the frontier with a small party where they must survive for a set period of time and return having slain their first beasts and crafted their first Beast Armor.
Back to top Go down

Culture of The Hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Freedom :: Dungeons and Dragons :: Lore-
Jump to: