Our Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
b1akSpac3
Second Age: The Age of Conquest I_vote_lcapSecond Age: The Age of Conquest I_voting_barSecond Age: The Age of Conquest I_vote_rcap 
Nefarious
Second Age: The Age of Conquest I_vote_lcapSecond Age: The Age of Conquest I_voting_barSecond Age: The Age of Conquest I_vote_rcap 
Gr8-Scott
yewshallnotfathom
Unknown
dark15
AngeleoMortis
thegun
Spiderspy
sitnet
Latest topics
» The Flame of the Dragonkin
Second Age: The Age of Conquest I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:19 pm

» Rules and Mechanics Master Thread
Second Age: The Age of Conquest I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:35 pm

» Soprana (Working title) Megathread
Second Age: The Age of Conquest I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:24 am

» Second Age: The Age of Conquest
Second Age: The Age of Conquest I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:02 am

» Culture of The Hunt
Second Age: The Age of Conquest I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:43 am

» The Founding of the Aegis
Second Age: The Age of Conquest I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:25 am

» First Age: The Age of Magic
Second Age: The Age of Conquest I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:24 am

» Useful Websites
Second Age: The Age of Conquest I_icon_minitimeby Nefarious Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Second Age: The Age of Conquest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gr8-Scott
Master Sergeant
Gr8-Scott

Second Age: The Age of Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Second Age: The Age of Conquest   Second Age: The Age of Conquest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 4:02 am

“In the First Age, we came to love and cherish The Goddess’s embrace, In the Second Age we came to fear it”

TL;DR: The Goddess got a little power hungry and started conquering stuff those who didn’t share her vision either fled or died.

Some centuries after The Goddess had appeared and the age of magic had empowered many of the world’s races. The Goddess had been aiding the races of the world hone their magical abilities with the intent of preparing them for The Leaving.

The Moon Elves, descendents of the First elves whom the Goddess had taken has her acolytes, had magically altered their very essence, reshaping themselves in the Goddess’s image. They now had her blue skin and eyes and had become proficient in what the Goddess called “Pure Magic”. Their extended tenure with The Goddess, as well as the favour they had gained with her caused them to believe themselves to be the chosen, who would conquer the stars in the leaving.

The Goddess founded the Moon City and demand the surrounding Elf clans to pay tribute to the city to aid in its growth. Some clans were glad to make offerings to The Goddess while some refused outright, even going so far as to turn the magic they had learned from The Goddess herself, against her. The Goddess was mortified by this rebellion and used a small portion of her true power to unleash devastation.

The Goddess ceased all niceties and began a campaign of conquest that would come to define the age. Conquering more and more lands near the capitol Moon city, all the while, improving her technology and the magical abilities of her followers. Many clans fled The Moonlands, fearing annihilation, never to return...
Back to top Go down

Second Age: The Age of Conquest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Freedom :: Dungeons and Dragons :: Lore-
Jump to: