Our Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Top posters
    b1akSpac3
    News in the Metal world I_vote_lcapNews in the Metal world I_voting_barNews in the Metal world I_vote_rcap 
    Nefarious
    News in the Metal world I_vote_lcapNews in the Metal world I_voting_barNews in the Metal world I_vote_rcap 
    Gr8-Scott
    yewshallnotfathom
    Unknown
    dark15
    AngeleoMortis
    thegun
    Spiderspy
    sitnet
    Latest topics
    » The Flame of the Dragonkin
    News in the Metal world I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:19 pm

» Rules and Mechanics Master Thread
    News in the Metal world I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:35 pm

» Soprana (Working title) Megathread
    News in the Metal world I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:24 am

» Second Age: The Age of Conquest
    News in the Metal world I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:02 am

» Culture of The Hunt
    News in the Metal world I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:43 am

» The Founding of the Aegis
    News in the Metal world I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:25 am

» First Age: The Age of Magic
    News in the Metal world I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:24 am

» Useful Websites
    News in the Metal world I_icon_minitimeby Nefarious Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:45 pm

News in the Metal world

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    b1akSpac3
    Sergeant Major
    b1akSpac3

News in the Metal world Empty
    PostSubject: News in the Metal world   News in the Metal world I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Share the news you have gathered here. For your own and your fellow metalheads' convenience

Last edited by b1akSpac3 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    b1akSpac3
    Sergeant Major
    b1akSpac3

PostSubject: Re: News in the Metal world   News in the Metal world I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Children of Bodom recently started recording their latest album recently (as of yet untitled), set for a late 2010/early 2011 release
    Back to top Go down
    Nefarious
    Sergeant Major
    Nefarious

PostSubject: Re: News in the Metal world   News in the Metal world I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:08 am

Metal news can go in the metal thread, so I don't see much need for this.

Sent to the Graveyard.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News in the Metal world   News in the Metal world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News in the Metal world
    Page 1 of 1