Our Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
b1akSpac3
Best software resources I_vote_lcapBest software resources I_voting_barBest software resources I_vote_rcap 
Nefarious
Best software resources I_vote_lcapBest software resources I_voting_barBest software resources I_vote_rcap 
Gr8-Scott
yewshallnotfathom
Unknown
dark15
AngeleoMortis
thegun
Spiderspy
sitnet
Latest topics
» The Flame of the Dragonkin
Best software resources I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:19 pm

» Rules and Mechanics Master Thread
Best software resources I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:35 pm

» Soprana (Working title) Megathread
Best software resources I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:24 am

» Second Age: The Age of Conquest
Best software resources I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:02 am

» Culture of The Hunt
Best software resources I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:43 am

» The Founding of the Aegis
Best software resources I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:25 am

» First Age: The Age of Magic
Best software resources I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:24 am

» Useful Websites
Best software resources I_icon_minitimeby Nefarious Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Best software resources

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sitnet
Private First Class

Best software resources Empty
PostSubject: Best software resources   Best software resources I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:12 am

Ok for me the best software website is by far dl4all.com. The layout is very good and the whole site is very well organized. Most of the links provided is Hotfile and Rapidshare.

And then the obvious rivals are 4shared, thepiratebay, BTjunkie, LimeWire, Ares etc.

Please share your software resources.
Back to top Go down
yewshallnotfathom
Master Sergeant
yewshallnotfathom

PostSubject: Re: Best software resources   Best software resources I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:00 am

http://www.freewarefiles.com/
its okay, the layout irritates me, but its got loads of programs (some useless though)
Back to top Go down
http://yewshallnotfathom.blogspot.com
yewshallnotfathom
Master Sergeant
yewshallnotfathom

PostSubject: Re: Best software resources   Best software resources I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:05 am

Quote :
sitnet Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:12 pm Topic: Best software resources

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok for me the best software website is by far dl4all.com. The layout is very good and the whole site is very well organized. Most of the links provided is Hotfile and Rapidshare.

And then the obvious rivals are 4shared, thepiratebay, BTjunkie, LimeWire, Ares etc.

Please share your software resources.

the site has almost everything, but WAY to many mirrors
Back to top Go down
http://yewshallnotfathom.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best software resources   Best software resources I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best software resources
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Freedom :: Lounge :: Technology :: Software-
Jump to: