Our Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
b1akSpac3
The Flame of the Dragonkin I_vote_lcapThe Flame of the Dragonkin I_voting_barThe Flame of the Dragonkin I_vote_rcap 
Nefarious
The Flame of the Dragonkin I_vote_lcapThe Flame of the Dragonkin I_voting_barThe Flame of the Dragonkin I_vote_rcap 
Gr8-Scott
yewshallnotfathom
Unknown
dark15
AngeleoMortis
thegun
Spiderspy
sitnet
Latest topics
» The Flame of the Dragonkin
The Flame of the Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:19 pm

» Rules and Mechanics Master Thread
The Flame of the Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:35 pm

» Soprana (Working title) Megathread
The Flame of the Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:24 am

» Second Age: The Age of Conquest
The Flame of the Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:02 am

» Culture of The Hunt
The Flame of the Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:43 am

» The Founding of the Aegis
The Flame of the Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:25 am

» First Age: The Age of Magic
The Flame of the Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:24 am

» Useful Websites
The Flame of the Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeby Nefarious Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:45 pm

The Flame of the Dragonkin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gr8-Scott
Master Sergeant
Gr8-Scott

The Flame of the Dragonkin Empty
PostSubject: The Flame of the Dragonkin   The Flame of the Dragonkin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:19 pm

The Goddess’s campaign was long and brutal. During this time, a small clan had heard of the slaughter of nearby settlements. Fearing the same fate, the clan elders made the decision to flee.

This clan was not made up of moon elves and thus were not as magically adept as their cousins who had been touched by the Goddess. Their trek was long and they suffered many hardships and casualties. The clan eventually encountered a young dragon on their travels through the inhospitable mountains. Unable to defend itself, the dragon -who was probably the runt of a much larger brood- was defenseless and thus easy prey for the clan’s hungry hunters. In an act of unbridled compassion, the clan leader stopped the hunter and insist that the dragon be nursed back to health.

In time, the dragon became a trusted ally to the clan, growing large and wise and powerful far faster than anybody could have predicted from the runt dragonling that they had first encountered.

Some years passed and the clan’s leader had a child of his own. The child was weak and barely breathing. The dragon took one look at the child and was reminded of itself. Once weak and unable to fend for itself. Seeing itself in the child, the dragon extended the same kindness that was given to it in its infancy. The dragon bestowed unto the child the gift of fire. Instantly, the child let out a mighty breath of fire, and thus... The first of the dragonkind was born.
Back to top Go down

The Flame of the Dragonkin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Freedom :: Dungeons and Dragons :: Lore-
Jump to: