Our Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
b1akSpac3
our Freedom uses: I_vote_lcapour Freedom uses: I_voting_barour Freedom uses: I_vote_rcap 
Nefarious
our Freedom uses: I_vote_lcapour Freedom uses: I_voting_barour Freedom uses: I_vote_rcap 
Gr8-Scott
yewshallnotfathom
Unknown
dark15
AngeleoMortis
thegun
Spiderspy
sitnet
Latest topics
» The Flame of the Dragonkin
our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:19 pm

» Rules and Mechanics Master Thread
our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:35 pm

» Soprana (Working title) Megathread
our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:24 am

» Second Age: The Age of Conquest
our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:02 am

» Culture of The Hunt
our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:43 am

» The Founding of the Aegis
our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:25 am

» First Age: The Age of Magic
our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitimeby Gr8-Scott Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:24 am

» Useful Websites
our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitimeby Nefarious Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:45 pm

our Freedom uses:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yewshallnotfathom
Master Sergeant
yewshallnotfathom

our Freedom uses: Empty
PostSubject: our Freedom uses:   our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:05 am

so what are we (and me this weekend) supposed to do with our newfound freedom? aleG suggested anime, if you still stand by this decision, please specify, which anime each of us will be getting? any other good ideas???
Back to top Go down
http://yewshallnotfathom.blogspot.com
b1akSpac3
Sergeant Major
b1akSpac3

PostSubject: Re: our Freedom uses:   our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:11 am

yewshallnotfathom wrote:
so what are we (and me this weekend) supposed to do with our newfound freedom? aleG suggested anime, if you still stand by this decision, please specify, which anime each of us will be getting? any other good ideas???

Hellsing!!! Hellsing!!! Hellsing!!! Hellsing!!! Hellsing!!! Hellsing!!! Hellsing!!! Hellsing!!! Hellsing!!! Hellsing!!! Hellsing!!! Hellsing!!!
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Sergeant First Class

PostSubject: Re: our Freedom uses:   our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:15 am

Well I have no idea what you meant by that :?
Back to top Go down
Nefarious
Sergeant Major
Nefarious

PostSubject: Re: our Freedom uses:   our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:18 am

yewshallnotfathom wrote:

This forum wasn't created primarily for you and I. It was also to keep the restricted internet discussions going, which were pretty much killed with the other forum having major issues. Without this information, many of us Trusted Users would be left in the dark.
Back to top Go down
yewshallnotfathom
Master Sergeant
yewshallnotfathom

PostSubject: i still don't get it.   our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:21 am

we have the world at our disposal (or something deep like that), but now, what are we supposed to do with it?
Back to top Go down
Nefarious
Sergeant Major
Nefarious

PostSubject: Re: our Freedom uses:   our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:27 am

Unknown wrote:

He just created a terrible topic, concerning personal matters. I'll probably lock/graveyard it soon, unless it finds a purpose.
Back to top Go down
b1akSpac3
Sergeant Major
b1akSpac3

PostSubject: Re: our Freedom uses:   our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:30 am

AleG wrote:
Unknown wrote:

He just created a terrible topic, concerning personal matters. I'll probably lock/graveyard it soon, unless it finds a purpose.

Be kind. Wait at least a week
Back to top Go down
yewshallnotfathom
Master Sergeant
yewshallnotfathom

PostSubject: okay.. fine i'll be blatent   our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:33 am

what does one do with free internet, except hellsing, adam..
Back to top Go down
Nefarious
Sergeant Major
Nefarious

PostSubject: Re: our Freedom uses:   our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:26 am

Sent to the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: our Freedom uses:   our Freedom uses: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

our Freedom uses:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Freedom :: Archives :: Graveyard-
Jump to: